Withdrawal Card Information

YOU should request a withdrawal card when you will be missing at least one entire calendar month of work (i.e., layoff, medical leave, termination, etc.).

To recieve a card, you must have your initiation fee, assessments and dues paid in full.

A withdrawal card is 50¢ and does NOT affect your benefits!

Failure to request a card may result in owing back dues!

Whether leaving or returning to work, please call the Dues Office so your dues stay current!

 (419) 243-8800.